Want to know what’s happening with the bookSCREAM.com author BETA program? You’ve come to the right place. In an effort to provide a transparent environment, we’re sharing all available data on recent updates to backend and frontend technology right here on this page. So even when nothing seems to be changing on the surface, you can stay in the loop about how we’re bettering our service at its very core.
Below, you’ll find a list of recent updates and refinements. Please keep in mind that much of our service operates on proprietary software and algorithms, so we’ll be unable to address any questions or comments about the information you find here. What you see is what you get!
- 2018-02-24 – pScore Reports are live, and we’ve updated our paid service options.
- 2018-02-12 – pScores are ready! We’re just making sure we have good documentation in place to get you started.
- 2017-11-29 – Tweaks and adjustments on the back end stem from recent advancements in how our system learns. pScores have entered the final phase of testing!
- 2017-11-09 – Our paid-only upgrades are complete, and initial tracking systems have been activated. pScore Reports will arrive with the next minor price increase.
- 2017-11-08 – Front-end updates are pending final testing and approval, which will pave the way forward for bookSCREAM.
- 2017-10-18 – Continued tweaks and improvements have led to marketing expansion and a 300% growth in tracking capacity.
- 2017-01-25 – We’ve expanded tracking enhancements for Featured Author promotions.
- 2017-01-20 – A new newsletter design improves readability and content visibility in email clients where these two things may have previously suffered.
- 2016-10-26 – Tracking enhancements open the door to sharing analysis details with authors.
- 2016-10-25 – Updates to Featured Author processing improve the newsletter publishing process.
- 2016-04-16 – Updates to the submission form help us do our job and improve the quality of your promotion!
- 2016-04-12 – We’re experimenting! It’s hard to know when to implement new requirements. But this will help!
- 2016-04-03 – Smarter publishing technology allows us to do better at accurately representing your books!
- 2016-01-18 – More back-end upgrades allow faster productivity for staff. This means more time to improve author services!
- 2016-01-11 – Some back-end upgrades allow us to increase productivity, which means better overall service!
- 2016-01-09 – We’ve applied a patch that solves a past issue where logins from the newsletter would not properly load a user’s author status.
- 2016-01-01 – New updates, promotions, and features! The blog is live and more information is coming on newly launched awards and features. (New launches aren’t without hiccups. We’ve just fixed an issue where ads could not be submitted.)
- 2015-12-31 – Today, we finalized a new author feature. Now, authors can see the status of submitted ads right on the author dashboard.
- 2015-12-29 – Today, final preparations were made for the phase three BETA roll-out. Testing continues on new features.
- 2015-11-08 – Today, modifications to performance algorithms were uploaded, allowing us to provide a more accurate picture to authors and publishers concerning Featured Author Promotions.